Noncontact Microwave Moisture Sensor Type 9900 with Accu-Lock+Go Green! Let us help you reduce cost and waste.
Moisture Sensor Type 9900
Strandberg is pleased to announce an important upgrade of the Noncontact Moisture Sensor Type 9900. The 9900 sensor utilizes latest microwave reflectance technology to measure moisture in web and bulk materials from very dry to saturation. The 9900 has been successfully applied in many demanding moisture measurement applications. High-speed Accu-Lock+ technology is now included in the 9900 sensor which significantly broadens the range of 9900 applications. Features include...
- Noncontact measurement of moisture, wet pickup, size add-on linear from zero percent to saturation.
- Water-tight, durable enclosure designed to withstand the harshest of industrial environments.
- Includes Accu-Lock+ high-speed digital signal processing technology to eliminate variations due to material position or height. Separate analog outputs provided for real-time and Accu-Lock+ measurements.
- Easy to install, set up and calibrate.
- Industry standard analog outputs 0-10 volts and 4-20 mA d-c linear with moisture allow simple integration into higher level control or monitoring systems.
- Optional indicating control displays include Moisture Monitor Model 7701 and Multi-channel Indicating Controller Model 1610e.
For brochure, Moisture Sensor Type 9900.pdf.
Latest sales in sand, epsom salts, and home insulation! In addition to our worldwide presence in fabric manufacturing - carpet, paper and pulp are some of our oldest and best customers. This is one of our most versatile products that works very well in most any application.