Portable Process Multimeter
One of our most Popular Portables
The Spectrum 4 Portable Process Multimeter allows the power of on-line process monitoring in a portable instrument. The Spectrum 4 contains the measurement software for a series of sensing probes for different process parameters. Connect a moisture probe and the Spectrum recognizes it and loads the correct measurement application. Connect a stretch/shrinkage probe and the Spectrum 4 is ready to profile the process from entry to exit... and anywhere in between. It's automatic, plug 'n' play! Store all the measurement values in memory for later printout or download to your PC. Its features include...
- Easy-to-read digital display with keypad to store measurement points and perform setup procedures.
- For residual moisture applications, a Low Moisture Interface Type S-20L contains the measurement circuitry and acts as a handle for one of the various probe attachments such as the hand roller, needle probe, etc.
- For high moisture applications such as wet pickup or size add-on, a High Moisture Interface Type S-20H contains the measurement circuitry and acts as a handle for one of the various probe attachments such as the hand roller or edge probe.
- Other sensing probes for the Spectrum 4 include RTD temperature sensor for contact measurements, infrared sensor for non-contact measurements, speed/stretch/shrinkage sensor, squeeze roll pressure sensor, and yarn package hardness sensor .
- Store up to 100 measurement points in non-volatile memory for print out or download to PC.
- Strandberg offers moisture calibration services for ISO-9000 certification.